Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Worth as much as the first

So this blog sort of shut down after Jacob turned one. Here's a crazy notion, that adorable little monster is now a two-year-old who generally resembles a person.

He can walk, talk, throw, arguably catch, dance and play with the best of toddlers and in my humble opinion, he is the best of toddlers.

But Jacob isn't alone. He has a younger brother!

With two kids I was far to tired to chronicle the journey of birth and early parenthood but the new one's name is Nathan and never has there been a more smiling child.

The second kid might get hand-me-down clothes, he might get old toys and used stuff, but every hug and kiss Kelli and I give him are brand new and just his. In some ways having two has been more challenging, but in many ways it is easier as we've done the newborn thing before.

Nathan is still an infant but he'll be six-months-old later this month.

He is my second son. His birth was the second time I felt love at first sight. But when I see his perfect smile, or see his big brother and him play together, there's not a doubt in my mind.

The second is worth just as much as the first!

I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment